Sunday, July 21, 2013

Use Nox Rentals for Your Holiday Villas in Cape Town



 After spending a well-deserved break in Thailand soaking up the sun and drowning my organs in fresh pineapple juice; I returned to Cape Town fully refreshed and motivated. One of the things that really made a difference to the holiday was my choice of accommodation. A group of us stayed in a self-catered, luxury villa boasting sweeping views and an Olympic size swimming pool.
Staying in a villa made us feel like we were "local". It was far more cost-effective, luxurious and enjoyable than a hotel stay. Personally, if I were holidaying in Cape Town I would book a villa stay.

Nox Rentals is the premier villa management company for over 80 holiday villas scattered throughout Cape Town. Each villa is serviced, there is a guest relations department and a concierge option.

Below is one of my favourite villas from their collection - On the Rocks located in Bakoven.









No comments:

Post a Comment